Is joint pain drastically affecting the quality of your life?
Our Synergy Medical team will collaborate to create a customized treatment plan to restore your health and help you meet your treatment goals.
Are you tired of taking pain medications?
It is our goal to keep our patients away from continuous use of over-the-counter and prescription pain medications. We believe in getting to the bottom of your pain issue and solving the problem, not just covering it up temporarily.
Do you want to avoid surgery?
We provide an individualized treatment plan that includes a variety of evidence-based treatments to heal, prevent, and maintain your joint health. We provide a realistic and successful pathway to pain free living.
On your first visit, our medical staff will give you a comprehensive examination, looking at your health history, taking any necessary x-rays, and observing your functional movements. We will then decide on the best course of treatment which can include a combination of the following:
- Stem cell therapy is a minimally-invasive, zero-downtime procedure that uses donated umbilical cord stem cells to help repair damaged tissue in the joint.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy involves the use of your own growth factors to decrease inflammation and aid in the healing of joint injuries and osteoarthritis.
- Trigger point injectionsreduce symptoms by breaking up tight, painful knots in the surrounding muscles, which can help improve mobility of the joint.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps temporarily relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis by acting as a synovial fluid that lubricates the joint, results can last up to 6 months.
- Rehabilitative services can help you regain strength and increase your overall range of motion. Your physical rehab will include individualized stretches and exercises to strengthen your weakened muscles.
- Chiropractic carerestores normal motion and realigns the articulations in both your spine and extremities to relieve pain and correct movement patterns.
- Manual therapymanipulates your muscles and myofascial tissue to provide pain relief, increase blood flow to the soft tissues in your joint, and allow for tissue repair and faster healing.
- K-Laser therapy reduces inflammation and increases blood flow to the joint, bringing nutrients to the damaged tissues.
Our providers at Synergy Medical will collaborate with you to develop a set of goals to restore you to your best health. We aim to do this as efficiently as possible, so you can return to your daily activities, hobbies, and LIFE.
Call us today at (941) 300-0550 to Schedule a FREE, no-obligation consultation.