Dealing with joint pain is a struggle. When it is chronic it can make you feel like you aren’t dealing with it at all. Over-the-counter remedies are one of the most common solutions that many people seek as they try to reduce the pain that troubles them every time they move. You know that this is only masking your symptoms. You may also find that anything you can use that is an over-the-counter product isn’t enough. You need to find out what other treatment options are available to you to help you to manage your joint pain.
You Need to Get to the Source of Your Joint Pain
Before you can find the solution that best suits you, you need to understand why you are experiencing pain in your joints. Your joints take on a great deal of strain. They are subject to wear and tear as they act as the point where your bones connect. When they break down or become inflamed, the end result is pain and a loss of flexibility. You may become less mobile than you were before joint pain became a part of your life. Joint pain can be caused by an injury, arthritis, gout, or bursitis.
The pain could be confined to one area, such as your hips or your knees. Your hands and feet may bother you. You may suffer from shoulder pain. In some cases, your pain may run throughout your body. Our doctors will look at what is causing your pain and where you are experiencing discomfort to create your treatment plan.
What We Offer
At Synergy Medical we offer a variety of treatments for joint pain. Which treatment(s) you require depends on the underlying cause of your pain and your personal needs. Our team of professionals will help you come up with a comprehensive treatment plan. Treatments we offer include:
- Stem Cell Therapy: Minimally-invasive with zero downtime. This treatment uses donated umbilical cord stem cells to repair damaged joint tissue and relieve pain.
- PRP: Platelet-rich plasma is taken from your own blood and injected back into the site where pain is being experienced.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A synovial fluid that lubricates the joint and relieves pain. Results typically last up to 6 months.
- Rehabilitative Services: We offer physical rehab for patients who are looking to overcome pain or loss of range of motion.
- Chiropractic Care: We realign the articulations in both your spine and your extremities to relieve pain and restore range of motion.
- K-Laser Therapy: Reduces inflammation and increases blood flow to the joint, bringing much-needed nutrients to the damaged tissues.